From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo Users <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] New kernel broken nvidia-drivers
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 22:24:21
1 I updated from 2.6.22-gentoo-r9 to 2.6.23-gentoo-r3, and now
2 nvidia-drivers-1.0-7185 won't build. I use the older drivers because I
3 have a Riva TNT2. When I change the /usr/src/linux link to the old
4 kernel source, the package builds just fine, so I'm thinking that
5 something is broken with my new config. I attached the build log. It
6 complains about some things not being defined, like nv_pte_t_cache. Is
7 this a kernel config problem? I didn't find it in bugs.gentoo, but
8 google found a few others having the same issue with some other versions
9 of nvidia-drivers.
12 Randy Barlow
13 http://electronsweatshop.com

build.log text/plain