From: Jackie <jiangjun12321@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] KWin closed unexpexctedly:(
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 08:26:41
1 Hello!
2 I am using Gentoo with kernel-3.11.6 & KDE-4.11.4. It's been a while since
3 I last used Gentoo,but when I login yesterday via KDM,my desktop went
4 blackout emmediately with only mouse cursor(I could still move it) and my
5 conky there.I didn't even know what happened.
6 I then reboot and used openbox/KDE session and it worked all properly and
7 I upgraded my system.After all that I rebooted again and KDE still isn't
8 working now.All I know is that when I log in all is black...I tried to
9 remove ~/.kde4 but nothing got any better.I checked .xsession-error and
10 didn't really understand and I put it here
11 https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7800556.Any help?I just don't know what
12 to do now