From: bijayant kumar <bijayant4u@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Virtual Mailserver using Postfix, OpenLDAP, and Courier
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:18:36
1 Hi,
2 I am trying to configure Virtual Mailserver using Postfix, OpenLDAP, and Courier. I am following this site :
3 http://www.crt.realtors.org/projects/email-redir/paper-html/implementation.html
4
5 Now the problem is i have to create another domain under my main domain.
6
7 My base.ldif file is :--
8
9 dn: dc=kavach,dc=blr
10 dc: kavach
11 objectClass: top
12 objectClass: domain
13
14 dn: ou=Hosts,dc=kavach,dc=blr
15 ou: Hosts
16 objectClass: top
17 objectClass: organizationalUnit
18
19 dn: ou=People,dc=kavach,dc=blr
20 ou: People
21 objectClass: top
22 objectClass: organizationalUnit
23
24 dn: ou=Group,dc=kavach,dc=blr
25 ou: Group
26 objectClass: top
27 objectClass: organizationalUnit
30 My group.ldif file :--
33 dn: cn=root,ou=Group,dc=kavach,dc=blr
34 objectClass: posixGroup
35 objectClass: top
36 cn: root
37 gidNumber: 0
38 dn: cn=bijayant,ou=Group,dc=kavach,dc=blr
39 objectClass: posixGroup
40 objectClass: top
41 cn: bijayant
42 userPassword: {crypt}x
46 My hosts.ldif file :---
47
48 dn: cn=bijayant.kavach.blr,ou=Hosts,dc=kavach,dc=blr
49 objectClass: top
50 objectClass: ipHost
51 objectClass: device
52 ipHostNumber: 127.0.0.1
53 cn: bijayant.kavach.blr
54 cn: bijayant
55 cn: localhost
58 Now i want to add another domain under my original kavach.blr domain. I have done in this way:
59
60 dn: o=kavach.net,ou=People,dc=kavach,dc=blr
61 o: kavach.net
62 objectClass: top
63 objectClass: organization
64
65 Am i doing right. I am not sure coz it didnt give me any error.
66
67 Now when i have tried to add the user under the new domain thatis under the kavach.net than it gives me an error :
68
69 bijayant ~ # ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=kavach,dc=blr" -W -f /root/useradd.ldif
70 Enter LDAP Password:
71 adding new entry "uid=sumitk,ou=People,dc=kavach,dc=blr"
72 ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
73 additional info: no structuralObjectClass operational attribute
76 My useradd.ldif file is :--
77
78 dn: uid=sumitk,ou=People,dc=kavach,dc=blr
79 uid: sumitk
80 cn: sumitk
81 sn: kumar
82 virtualdomain: kavach.net
83 gn: sumitk
84 gecos: sumitk
85 homeDirectory: /home/vmail/
86 displayName: sumitk
87 #mail: sumitk@××××××.net
90 accountStatus: active
91 userPassword: {SSHA}JClFwjb1ba0vQMZFHxlJDb+q7W+WQRvD
92 mailbox: kavach.net/sumitk
93 maildrop: sumitk@××××××.net
94 mailMessageStore: /home/vmail/kavach.net/sumitk/
95 objectClass: top
96 objectClass: organization
97 objectClass: CourierMailAccount
98 objectClass: CourierMailAlias
99 objectClass: CourierDomainAlias
100 objectClass: qmailUser
101 objectClass: organizationalUnit
102 objectClass: person
103 objectClass: organizationalPerson
104 objectClass: organizationalRole
105 objectClass: posixAccount
106 objectClass: posixGroup
107 objectClass: inetOrgPerson
108
109 One main thing i have included all the schema which are neccessary.
110 I have included these schemas:--
111
112 include /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
113 include /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
114 include /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
115 include /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
116 include /etc/openldap/schema/qmail.schema
117 include /etc/openldap/schema/authldap.schema
120 Please help me regarding this. I am trying this from several days,but no luck till now. Please please help me. I will be very thankful to you all...
121
122 Thanks and Regards
123 Bijayant Kumar
124 Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com