From: Nikolay Balov <dragnipur@×××.bg>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Apache & proftpd virtual account
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:12:25
1 Hi to all :)
2 I need little help with apache and proftpd
3 I have a server with Apache and proftpd and i need to define an account
4 for proftpd with which the user (he don't had a terminal access to the
5 server) can upload files to the apache server (inside htdocs). I think
6 that this is some kind of virtual account and i search google but i
7 can't find anything. BTW the idea is to grant the user access to htdocs,
8 so the user can upload files to the apache. It is not necessary to use
9 proftpd. Any help will be appreciated :) 10x in advance :)
10
11 Regards,
12 Niki
15 Cyberly yours,
16 Nikolay Balov
17
18 mail: dragnipur@×××.bg
19 Linux Registered User #382280
20 http://keyserver.linux.it/
21 Key fingerprint: 8151 54E3 F0A7 FCE8 6EA7 0A86 810B AB0D 5B53 B32C
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list