From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to record a dvb-t stream for a specific time ?
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:55:12
1 Fatih T??men <fthtmn+gentoo@×××××.com> [10-10-30 15:36]:
2 > On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 14:55, <meino.cramer@×××.de> wrote:
3 > >
4 > > Hi,
7 > >  I am looking for a way to record from a dvb-t card a stream of a
8 > >  certain channel fpr a specific time.
9 > >
10 > >  Is there any tool of application to do this from the commandline
11 > >  so that there is no additional mousclick is needed?
12 > >
13 > >  Best regards,
14 > >  mcc
19 > I know that mplayer can do it but I did not try it myself.
20 > mplayer record dvb gives these
21 >
22 > [MPlayer-dvb] Record dvb-t on Ubuntu linux
23 > I want to record my favorite dvb-t channels and I found in docs the > > way ...
24 > http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dvb/2007-March/001911.html
25 >
26 > Record dvb-t at night - Ubuntu Forums
27 > I want to record my favorite dvb-t channels and I found in docs the
28 > way to do it : mplayer -dumpfile r1.ts -dumpstream dvb://CHANNEL ...
29 > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=394308
30 >
31 > --
32 >    Fatih
35 Hi Fatih,
36
37 oh thanks a LOT! Great! "mplayer" was the keyword I missed while
38 googling. I did a more general search and may overlooked those!
39
40 Thats helps me a lot!
41
42 Have a nice weekend!