From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] preserved-rebuild acting strangely
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 06:50:59
1 Hi. I am using gentoo unstable and after this last update when I tried
2 to do emerge @preserved-rebuild I get the following:
3
4 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
5
6 Calculating dependencies .... done!
7
8 emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "net-libs/xulrunner:1.9".
9 (dependency required by "@preserved-rebuild" [argument])
10
11 I have xulrunner 2.0 installed, although it looks like nothing depends
12 on that package, so I am not sure what is going on. I looked at
13 /var/lib/portage/preserved-rebuild-registrybut can't find xulrunner
14 anywhere in that file. How can I proceed?
15
16 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
19 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
20 How do
21 you spend it?
22
23 John Covici