From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting up fetchmail to feed postfix
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 09:24:09
1 Am Samstag, 25. November 2017, 10:04:44 CET schrieb Neil Bothwick:
2 > On Sat, 25 Nov 2017 09:43:04 +0100, Marc Joliet wrote:
3 > > > Funnily enough, I switched to Claws because I found KMail
4 > > > horrible...
5 > >
6 > > I switched from Claws to KMail in part because I hated that checking
7 > > for emails would block the GUI. Not being able to type because Claws
8 > > decided to check for emails in the background again became more and
9 > > more infuriating over time...
10 >
11 > That only happens if you enable the setting to open a progress window
12 > when checking for mails. I use background checking here because that
13 > would annoy me as much as it did you!
14
15 Huh! I did not know that, thanks. That will be useful to know should I ever
16 use Claws again :) .
19 Marc Joliet
20 --
21 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
22 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup