From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] ReactOS with Virtual Box: B.O.D. Black Screen of (?)death(?)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 13:26:17
1 Hi,
2
3 I tried to install ReactOS into my Virtual Box which went fine
4 so far.
5 Booting itsself was no problem either....but instead of getting
6 a desktop I got a simple uniform black screen.
7 No error messages so far...nothing....only the black void.
8
9 bugs.gentoo.org when searched for "ReactOS" or "black screen"
10 shows nothing related.
11
12 In the internet I found one anchient message from glorious
13 times, when bugs were real bugs ... <wrong movie...sorry>...
14 a message, which is no longer related due to its age.
15
16 Does someone run ReactOS successfully with virtualbox
17 and knows how to circumvent this BOD?
18
19 Thanks a lot in advance!
20 Cheers!
21 Meino