From: Emre Eryilmaz <emre.eryilmaz@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox 38.1.0 :-(
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:37:17
1 2015-07-31 0:12 GMT+03:00 Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de>:
2 > Thanks, but I don't see an explicit solution there. Basically, I don't
3 > really know what Firefox profiles are. I think that that section of the
4 > bug report you wrote is telling me I need to manually edit my
5 > ~/.mozilla/firefox/profiles.ini in some fashion. I don't know how to
6 > start Firefox in a particular profile.
7
8 Hi Alan,
9
10 1- open with a editor ~/.mozilla/firefox/profiles.ini file.
11
12 2- Sample profiles.ini :
16 [General]
17 StartWithLastProfile=1 ===> change this line if default value 1. change 1 to 0
18
19 [Profile0]
20 Name=default
21 IsRelative=1
22 Path=igoxrf4f.default
23 Default=1
24
25 [Profile1]
26 Name=dev-edition-default
27 IsRelative=1
28 Path=y2s06zsp.dev-edition-default
32 change "StartWithLastProfile=1" line to "StartWithLastProfile=0"
33
34 3- restart firefox and that's it.