From: Ryan Tandy <tarpman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] YTMND Site
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 01:54:11
1 Ian Kabeary wrote:
2 > Hi there,
3 > I notice that I can never hear sound on this site, (I can on others).
4 > After doing a little digging, I found that they seem to be using wav
5 > files to play the sounds/nonsense/music.
6 > Is there a way to get Firefox to play these?
7 > Cheers,
8 > Ian
9
10 I've noticed that using Firefox on Windows as well. Firefox claims that
11 it needs to install the QuickTime plugin to play them - except that I
12 have said plugin installed and working nicely.
13
14 If you find a solution for this, I'll be interested! :)
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list