From: Arctic Paintball Oy <aps@××××.fi>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 2.6.9-r1 kernel bug?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 11:43:57
1 Ah, my memory doesnt serve too well, this machine has 2.6.8-r3 and that
2 had some issues with a lot of stuff... Going to upgrade and try again...
3
4 Christian
5
6 On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Nicolai Guba wrote:
7 >
8 > Hmmm, I had some oddities with LILO too. Similar stuff. I noticed that
9 > just letting it time out and then load the default kernel always works.
10 > However, on selecting it and pressing enter it has problems with the
11 > initrd.
12 >
13 > Absolutely no clue what causes this.
14 >
15 > This is my first post to this list. So hello everyone :)
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list