From: Jeff Grossman <jeff@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Courier-IMAP and Outlook
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 22:36:10
1 I have switched my system from using UW-IMAP with mbox/mbx style
2 mailboxes to Courier-IMAP and maildir style mailboxes. Everything
3 appears to be working okay, except for one problem in Outlook.
4
5 When I do a get/send in Outlook, sometimes I get the following error:
6
7 Outlook is unable to download folder (null) from the IMAP server.
8
9 I don't know what folder (null) means. I am able to go into each folder
10 I have setup on the IMAP server and read all of the messages. New mail
11 is showing up correctly, but I continue to get this error message. Any
12 ideas?
13
14 Thanks for any help you can offer me.
15
16 Jeff
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list