From: Xar Man <manousidis.xar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tcp Listener
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 23:50:58
1 Well it's actually a project for a company that needs a tcp listener for
2 the data sent by the devices. You are right about my question. It's a bit
3 irrelevant with gentoo but I'm working on gentoo and I'm asking this list
4 because I consider its users have wide knowledge on general programming. In
5 fact I got a good suggestion and I believe my search is done. Thank you
6 anyway.