From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] "lvm failed to start"
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 23:40:35
1 On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 18:58:38 +0200, Dan Johansson wrote:
2
3 > I have a similar thing on my ~x86, but the difference is that I know
4 > why I get it. I have successfully be able to create an initramfs that
5 > does a vgscan, vgchange -a y and mounts /usr (which is on LVM). But now
6 > I (naturally) I get "LVM failed to start" (and of cause "failed to
7 > mount /usr) when openrc processes the init-scripts.
8
9 This is not down to your initramfs, see the previously linked bug.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 A closed mouth gathers no foot.