From: michael@×××××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo apache virtual domains setup
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:22:19
1 On Sat, 31 Dec 2005, Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:
2
3 > On Saturday 31 December 2005 11:24, michael@×××××××××××××.com wrote:
4 >
5 >> I should add that I'm doing virtual domains by name, not ip address.
6 >>
7 >> Also I see some references to the "vhosts" USE flag, which seems
8 >> related, but poorly documented. Any pointers on this?
9 >
10 > Carefully read the man page for webapp-config (emerge webapp-config, but
11 > you should already it installed). As far as I understand, the "vhost"
12 > flag controls whether webapp-config should be automatically run or not
13 > when a web application is emerged (ie, if "vhost" is set then
14 > webapp-config is NOT automatically run and you have to run it yourself
15 > manually to install the application into the proper virtualhost).
16
17 Thanks Etaoin,
18
19 I'll read the man page you describe. Thanks for the pointer.
20
21 Michael
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list