From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: HP scanner is no longer found
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 11:44:08
1 Dale <rdalek1967 <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > >> This is confusing.
5
6 > Thanks. I'll post when I get to test some more.
7
8 Sure, I'll be curious how/what the resolution is to the
9 usb disappearing.
10
11 Do check your usb rules (udev? systemd ? ) or where ever they
12 are defined; for how it is defined on the usb buss often changes
13 (generic antedote,I know but the usb buss can be instantiated in several
14 different ways (on linux) and I'm not sure on the latest (moving)
15 semantics....).
16
17 On a side note, I'm buying a John Deere 4000 (low hours, well maintained),
18 from my brother in law, so any private emails on advice are most welcome.
19 I'm going to use it to push dirt around for a house flipper team effort;
20 and when I get angry at 'puters...........
21
22 ;-)
25 James