From: Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] if possible - download gentoo wiki docs
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 00:49:48
1 On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 04:39:26PM -0800, Edward M wrote:
2 > Hello,
5 > I'm wondering if it is possible to download the gentoo wiki docs in
6 > pdf, or other format. so I can read them in my tablet, when i have no
7 > wifi access available. I can not find a way to download them.
8
9 How does the attached file look?
10
11 From Firefox on the wiki page on the left click:
12 Printable version
13
14 Then in Firefox:
15 File -> Print -> Print to file -> Output Format -> PDF
16 and be sure to name the file and choose output location.
17
18 Hope that helps.
19
20 Bruce
21 --
22 List replies preferred.
23
24 A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
25 Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
26 A: Top-posting.
27 Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
28
29 Don't top-post: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post#Top-posting

Gentoo-wiki-NFSv4.pdf application/pdf