From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] looking for a couple of systemd units
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 05:41:39
1 Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 10:52 PM, <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 > > Hi. I am looking for a couple of systemd units which I have not been
5 > > able to find -- one for mailman and one for innd which is a shell script
6 > > by itself.
7 > >
8 > > Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
9 >
10 > I use this one in production for mailman with Gentoo:
11 >
12 > ----------------------------------------------------------------
13 > [Unit]
14 > Description=Mailman mailing list service
15 > After=network.target
16 >
17 > [Service]
18 > Type=forking
19 > ExecStart=/usr/lib/mailman/bin/mailmanctl -s start
20 > ExecStop=/usr/lib/mailman/bin/mailmanctl stop
21 > User=mailman
22 > Group=mailman
23 >
24 > [Install]
25 > WantedBy=multi-user.target
26 > ----------------------------------------------------------------
27 >
28 > I don't have any for innd.
29
30 OK, thanks.
33 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
34 How do
35 you spend it?
36
37 John Covici