From: Jeff Cranmer <jcranmer01@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Viewing BBC videos on Gentoo
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:35:25
1 Ah - it appears that if I copy the weblink, then open it in Realplayer, I can successfully view the videos.
2
3 The question is, how do I get firefox to launch realplayer as the standalone player instead of mplayerplug-in?
4
5 Jeff
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 >From: Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>
9 >Sent: Feb 10, 2008 1:12 PM
10 >To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
11 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Viewing BBC videos on Gentoo
12 >