From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] locale no longer recognised by Plasma and KDE apps?
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 14:20:36
1 On 09/16/2017 12:24 AM, Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 >
3 > I’m on openrc, too, and my user details dialog only shows “New user”.
4 > Neither my own account nor the guest account that I added a few days back
5 > is visible. Clicking on the [+] at the bottom has no effect at all.
8 The machine I'm on right now is systemd, and I don't see a list of users
9 in the User Details part of the control panel either. Maybe it's just a
10 KDE thing?
11
12 Dan