From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo on Arm64
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 15:23:59
1 Andrew Lowe <agl <at> wht.com.au> writes:
4 > On 07/01/2015 11:54 PM, James wrote:
5
6 > > My new arm64 board has finally shipped.
7
8 > Price, name, website, sata? Enquiring minds want to know?
9
10 > Andrew
13 ~140 USD
14
15 hikey :: https://www.96boards.org/products/ce/hikey/
16
17 https://www.96boards.org/products/
18
19 excellent question::I do not yet have physically possession to verified the
20 existence of sata:: uncertain.
21
22 I'd very much like to have other gentoo folks on this journey....
23 I do believe these folks have more designs coming down the pipeline.
24 The Linaro team is very friendly and helpful too.
27 hth,
28 James