From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] revdep-rebuild now very very fast
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:07:09
1 On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:33:12 +0200, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2
3 > > "That preserved-lib stuff" has worked just fine for me. It's useful to
4 > > know what needs to be rebuilt, then to be able to rebuild just those
5 > > packages.
6 >
7 > a friend of mine was fucked by this stuff when he did an emerge -e
8 > world after gcc update.
9
10 That's what you get for running development code. I hope he filed a bug
11 report ;-)
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Copper wire was invented by two Scotsmen fighting over a penny!