From: Emanuele Rusconi <emarsk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The future of linux, and Gentoo specifically now
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:51:48
1 On 24 November 2014 at 18:54, Marc Stürmer <mail@×××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2 >
3 > I don't think so, that many people are going to switch to Gentoo just
4 > because of Systemd, because of the differences between Gentoo and e.g.
5 > Debian.
8 I did. From Debian. Not because I hate systemd (NOW I'm in the "anti"
9 camp, but I switched before I could have an opinion, and to be honest I
10 didn't try systemd yet), but because I wanted a working alternative on
11 my laptop before making the jump, and now that my Gentoo (Funtoo,
12 actually) is clicking fine, I just don't feel the urge to go back to
13 Debian.
14
15 -- Emanuele Rusconi