From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user][awesome] where can i find a default rc.lua
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:32:02
1 On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 5:35 AM, Xi Shen<davidshen84@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > i am new to awesome, after i have successfully emerged
5 > awesome-3.2.1-r3, and started the X, i cannot find the default rc.lua.
6 > i tried right-clicking on the blank area and choose 'awesome'->'edit
7 > config', but it gives me a file with nothing; actually, the file which
8 > the editor trying to open '/root/.config/awesome/rc.lua' does not
9 > exist at all.
10 >
11 > please point me to the right direction.
12
13 I've never used awesome before, but google rc.lua comes up with some examples.