From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem mounting cdrom,cdrw,usb
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 07:42:37
1 080629 Ricardo Bevilacqua wrote:
2 > 2008/6/28 Norman Hakim <desprado_mariachi@×××××.com>:
3 >> this is my first time using Linux
4 >> and i never have any experience using it before.
5 > First of all, congratulations! having a working Gentoo system
6 > without any previous Linux knowledge is a terrific start!
7 -- useful advice snipped --
8 > Gentoo is the only distribution that gave me the chance
9 > to learn a lot about Linux. It is very stable and flexible,
10 > you always have control over your own system, that is very important.
11
12 I can only echo the last 3 lines & add my own sense of awe
13 that anyone new to Linux got Gentoo running at the 1st shot !
17 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
18 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
19 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
20 --
21 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list