From: damian <damian.only@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ebuild for recent ATI driver, whom to go to?
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:25:44
1 On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Justin <justin@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Miguel Ramos schrieb:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> I'm new to these lists.
6 >> I have just come up with an ebuild for the most recent ATI driver for
7 >> FirePro/FireGL chips.
8 >> Previous ebuilds didn't work due to problems compiling fgl_glxgears;
9 >> so this one is better because it solves these issues and because the
10 >> driver is more recent.
11 >>
12 >> Whom should I give/send/show it to, so it becomes available for everyone?
13 >> There isn't a gentoo-ati mailing list.
16 > Best to fill a bug report at bugs.gentoo.org
17 I would like to add that by filling the report you can upload your
18 ebuild along with the bug report, so it will be available for
19 everyone.