From: Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Did I not get the memo about perl & python?
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:21:23
1 On 10/17/2011 05:07 PM, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > Sort of strange. One of my machines just showed up wanting to rebuild
3 > about 25 packages due to a USE flag change? All the packages were
4 > showing -perl and/or -python. Seemed like a strange change at this
5 > point in the life of a desktop PC so I added both flags to make.conf
6 > and the machine is once again content to update just a couple of
7 > packages.
8 >
9 > I don't recall seeing any discussion about this.Was there??
12 Not really. This is about it:
13
14 http://blog.jolexa.net/
15
16 I complained about the lack of USE flag documentation, life goes on. You
17 can probably do without them set.