From: Raffaele BELARDI <raffaele.belardi@××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fetch List
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 12:19:02
1 On 06/05/2012 01:37 PM, Silvio Siefke wrote:
2 > is there a option that i can build a list of Requirements to download of
3 > a ebuild?
4 >
5 > I want build inkscape, but i has only mobile connection at moment. Can i
6 > build a list which i can then later load in a cybercafe?
7 >
8 > In the Handbook i found only a list for world. Thank u.
9
10 I'm sure there will be a better method, anyway:
11
12 # emerge -p --fetchonly inkscape | grep http | cut -d ' ' -f 1
13
14 (doesn't work for inkscape on my system because emerge spits an USE
15 changes error, but it works for other packages).
16
17 raffaele