From: Greg Armer <greg@×××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] wpa_supplicant (WPA-PSK + TKIP) + Intel 2200bg (ipw2200)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:38:21
1 Hi List,
2
3 I am having a few issues with the below setup, the wireless lan
4 connection intermittently drops and reconnects every couple seconds.
5 This only happens while using wireless, and only with the setup below.
6
7 I am running the latest wpa_supplicant drivers and the latest ipw2200
8 driver.
9
10 My Setup is as follows, Fujitsu - Siemens Amilo 7400 Laptop, Intel
11 2200BG wireless network card running the ipw2200 driver installed from
12 portage, wpa_supplicant driver running WPA-PSK TKIP. There is nothing
13 else out of the ordinary.
14
15 Also every so often while copying 50Meg + files over an NFS link the
16 entire system freezes, no mouse, no keyboard, nothing works except a
17 full hard power cycle.
18
19 Please let me know if i can provide any config / log or debug files.
20
21 Thanks for the assistance.
22
23 Greg