From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] plainTeX instead of LaTeX
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 08:33:32
1 Sebastian Günther <samson@××××××××××××××××.de> [09-06-28 10:32]:
2 > Am Sun, 28 Jun 2009 06:30:58 +0200
3 > schrieb meino.cramer@×××.de:
4 >
5 > > Hi,
6 > >
7 > > after removing tetex and installing texlive-2008 by following
8 > > his guide
9 > > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/tex/texlive-migration-guide.xml
10 > > I run into a mysterious problem:
11 > > All my *.tex-files are handled as they would be written in
12 > > LaTeX. But they are good old plainTeX.
15 > What application handles them as LaTeX?
18 > --
19 > " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. " | _ ASCII ribbon campaign
20 > Karl Marx | ( ) against HTML e-mail
21 > SEB@STI@N GÜNTHER | X against M$ attachments
22 > mailto:samson@××××××××××××××××.de | / \ www.asciiribbon.org
25 the /usr/bin/tex executable
30 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
31 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
32 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
33 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.