From: Trenton Adams <trenton.d.adams@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: PPP and VPN
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:45:14
1 Actually, that document was a little misleading. it said "Networking
2 support", where it should have said "Network device support". So, my
3 brain omitted the "Device Driver--->" part, and assumed I should go
4 under "Networking --->", because I knew it was there.
5
6 Anyhow, found the options. :)
7