From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone switched to eudev yet? -> what was wron with SysVInit?
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 19:06:55
1 On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:15 PM, pk <peterk2@××××××××.se> wrote:
2 > On 2012-12-28 00:24, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
3 >
4 >> Well, yeah, that's the point. I want to install Gentoo in my mother's
5 >> PC, and never have to go to her house because someting broke.
6 >
7 > I really don't have the time nor the inclination to continue this but...
8 > Why would you in that case install Gentoo and not Fedora?
9
10 Because I prefer Gentoo?
11
12 Regards.