From: Silvio Siefke <siefke_listen@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Acer Aspire Part 2 - Xorg
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 01:42:34
1 Hello,
2
3 now i have problems with the Xorg Server. When i start xdm (slim) the
4 Display is blank. It come slow the login Window but then blank. When
5 i start startxfce4 the Window come but nothing can do and all fonts
6 are symbols.
7
8 I try with the Sabayon Xorg.conf and then with this website:
9 http://dweezil.be/aod270/ , but the result is ever the same.
10
11 xorg.log > http://silviosiefke.com/xorglog.txt
12 slim.log > slim: waiting for X server to begin accepting connections.
13 xorg.conf > http://silviosiefke.com/xorgconf.txt
14
15 lshw give for Display:
16 id: display:0
18 product: Atom Processor D4xx/D5xx/N4xx/N5xx Integrated Graphics Controller
19 vendor: Intel Corporation
20 physical id: 2
21 bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
22 version: 02
23 width: 32 bits
24 clock: 33MHz
25 capabilities: msi pm vga_controller bus_master cap_list
26 configuration: latency = 0
27 resources: memory : 58180000-581fffff
28 ioport : 60c0(size=8)
29 memory : 40000000-4fffffff
30 memory : 58000000-580fffff
31
32 id: display:1
34 product: Atom Processor D4xx/D5xx/N4xx/N5xx Integrated Graphics Controller
35 vendor: Intel Corporation
36 physical id: 2.1
37 bus info: pci@0000:00:02.1
38 version: 02
39 width: 32 bits
40 clock: 33MHz
41 capabilities: pm bus_master cap_list
42 configuration: latency = 0
43 resources: memory: 58100000-5817ffff
44
45 Can someone help, i not know what should do and i want not miss my Gentoo.
46
47 Thank you & Greetings
48 Silvio