From: Pavel Volkov <negaipub@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: RUBY_TARGETS and "eselect ruby"
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 08:57:55
1 On Tuesday 31 December 2013 08:03:10 Hans de Graaff wrote:
2 > Because we haven't gotten around to that yet. Also note that only a few
3 > packages currently have ruby21 support, so eselecting it right now is not
4 > very useful yet.
5 >
6 > We should be updating the ruby eselect module in the next week or so.
7
8 Ok, I see.
9 The only ruby-related packages I have installed are ruby, rubygems, rake,
10 json, racc and rdoc, those are build-time-deps, so eselecting ruby21 will be
11 ok for me.