From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sending RSS feeds via email
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:03:50
1 Daniel Pielmeier schrieb:
2 > 2008/9/19 Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>:
3 >
4 >>> Looks like what I am looking for.. Thank you!
5 >>>
6 >>>
7 >>>
8 >> I just saw that the latest version is 2.63. Perhaps you need to bump the
9 >> ebuild.
13 > Just bumping the ebuild is not enough if you read the bug report carefully.
14 > The 2.55 version ebuild uses a custom tarball created by the reporter
15 > of the bug.
16 > So you need to create a new tarball, plus you probably need to revisit
17 > the gentoo.patch which is applied.
18 >
19 > Regards,
20 >
21 > Daniel
24 I did not read. Sorry if some information I gave are not correct. I just
25 search for the ebuild in b.g.o..