From: James Homuth <james@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Digest failure on net-firewall/iptables?
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 13:13:24
1 Ran a pretend update on one of my boxes, and this was spit back:
2 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
6 Calculating world dependencies /!!! Digest verification failed:
7
8 !!! /usr/portage/net-firewall/iptables/iptables-1.4.0-r1.ebuild
9
10 !!! Reason: Filesize does not match recorded size
11
12 !!! Got: 6287
13
14 !!! Expected: 6235
15 ..
16 . done!
19 This only comes up on one of my boxes, both running Gentoo with exact same
20 portage configuration. Random guessing, but is this something that would be
21 fixed in the next sync? If no, then... What just broke?