From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] CI (docker + consul + jenkins +mesos)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 14:41:25
1 Hello,
2
3 I just ran across a very interesting *diagram* for Continuous Integration;
4 a subject we have discussed on this list. [1]. Consul is not in the portage
5 tree (thanks Zac!). In order to fully implement the CI scheme in the diagram,
6 we'd still need Marathon [2] and something new to me called "Registrator"
7 [3]. Zookeeper is here [4]. This looks like an excellent collection
8 of codes for folks to see the full power of docker and moves gentoo closer to
9 a robust CI solution?
12 Your thoughts and comments are most welcome,
13 James
17 [1] http://www.ivoverberk.nl/towards-docker-in-production-with-apache-mesos/
18
19 [2] https://github.com/mesosphere/marathon
20
21 [3] https://github.com/gliderlabs/registrator
22
23 [4] /var/lib/layman/ultrabug/sys-cluster/zookeeper