From: Johannes Skov Frandsen <joe@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Ical and evolution
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:58:38
1 Hi
2
3 So I've been setting up apache with webdav and thrown in some ics files
4 in the the dav folder. Accessing the file from Mozilla Sunbird,
5 Evolution and Ical works like a charm.
6
7 Then I added basic http authentication to the dav folder but now I can
8 only access the ics from Sunbird and Ical.
9
10 This is what I have in my /etc/apache2/modules.d/45_mod_dav.conf:
11
12 <Directory "/var/www/cal.example.com/htdocs/">
13 Options None
14 Dav On
15 <Limit GET PUT POST DELETE PROPFIND PROPPATCH MKCOL COPY
16 MOVE LOCK UNLOCK>
17 AuthType Basic
18 AuthName "Example Calendar Server"
19 AuthUserFile /var/www/cal.example.com/._passwd
20 Require valid-user
21 </Limit>
22 </Directory>
25 Any ideas why Evolution will not allow access to the ics when using
26 basic http authentication?
30 Regards / Venlig hilsen
31
32 Johannes Skov Frandsen
33
34 *Address:* Egelundsvej 18, DK-5260 Odense S
35 *Web:* www.omesc.com | *Email:* joe@×××××.com
38 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list