From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] generating HFS+ isos
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 16:07:22
1 Joerg Schilling wrote:
2 > Sebastian Günther <samson@××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
5 >> BTW: You still did not proove your accuses about the copyright
6 >> violations. And if you have proove, please submit it to
9 > It would help if you did not try to bend facts.
10 >
11 > I recommend you to read my website for the related information.
12 >
13 > Jörg
18 Sebastian Günther wrote:
19 >
20 > BTW: You still did not proove your accuses about the copyright
21 > violations. And if you have proove, please submit it to
22 > gpl-violations.org.
23 >
24 > And do link or quote them on your infamous website.
27 According to his previous post, he has already looked at your website.
28 I quoted it above in case it slipped by. ;-)
29
30 Dale
31