From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED]: cups-pdf configuration?
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 02:28:50
1 Found it in /var/spoll/cups-pdf
2
3 sorry for the noise.
4
5 Cheers,
6 Mark
7
8 On 9/26/06, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
9 > Hi,
10 >
11 > Short version: Where does the cups-pdf printer put output files by default?
12 >
13 > I emerged cups-pdf and installed a printer using it. No problems
14 > setting up a PDF printer (as far as I can tell) but I cannot find any
15 > output when I print a test page. I did restart cups to ensure the new
16 > printer was really enabled.
17 >
18 > eix cups-pdf points me at this web site:
19 >
20 > http://cip.physik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~vrbehr/cups-pdf
21 >
22 > Looking there indicates we are supposed to copy a config file to
23 > /etc/cupsd but the file isn't there after the emerge, nor is it in
24 > /etc/conf.d as far as I can tell. Is it required? I would assume so
25 > but maybe the docs are out of date?
26 >
27 > Thanks in advance for any pointers you can provide.
28 >
29 > Cheers,
30 > Mark
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list