From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LINGUAS make.conf variable being ignored?
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 15:23:12
1 On Fri, 2018-01-05 at 18:53 +0000, Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > I haven't changed LINGUAS or L10N for ages, but I've noticed that
3 > suddely other packages are being rebuild without linguas_en and
4 > linguas_en_us.
5 >
6 > Is make.conf's LINGUAS variable no longer being expanded?
7
8 Correct.
9 See https://bugs.gentoo.org/643598
10 and maybe https://bugs.gentoo.org/643682#c1 for a more technically
11 explained temporary workaround to not lose language during this
12 (hopefully rather short) final transition period.
13
14 > How do you show the complete set of use flags including expanded
15 > ones?
16
17 LINGUAS is not expanded anymore.