From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Bug 246672 ATI-DRIVERS
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:06:04
1 Hello,
2
3 One of my (ati) systems has been screwed up a few days now because of
4 bug 246672.
5
6 Long story short, I have no ati-drivers installed and when I try to
7 emerge it, I get:
8
9 Cannot write to '/usr/lib32/opengl/ati/extensions'
10 Please check permissions and directories for broken symlinks
13 Obviously, I've tried all sorts of things but
14 ati-drivers-8.552-r2 just won't compile.
17 any pearls of wisdom here, particulary, exact syntax
18 to get a working X (kde) would been keen.
19
20 Yes, I've tried several things from the aforementioned bug,
21 and that why my system is now very broken.....
24 ???
27 James