From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: After /usr conflation: why not copy booting software to /sbin rather than initramfs?
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 22:23:43
Neil Bothwick wrote:
> zgrep DEVTMP /proc/config.gz
Ooops, it sort of snipped a bit much. lol Here you go: root@fireball / # zgrep DEVTMP /proc/config.gz # CONFIG_DEVTMPFS is not set root@fireball / # Looks like a nope to me. ;-) Dale :-) :-) -- I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words! Miss the compile output? Hint: EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"