From: doki_pen <doki_pen@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox 3 stability
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 18:20:33
1 Adam Carter wrote:
2 > I'm finding it unusable as it crashes often. How are you guys finding it?
8 +2 on firefox3. Faster, doesn't slow down after long use. I really see
9 the difference with javascript. The engine is much faster. Just try a
10 js heavy page(like google apps). I haven't had any crashes. Only
11 complaint is that flash blocker(or maybe flash itself) doesn't always
12 work. I have to reload a couple of times to get youtube to work. Also,
13 some plugins haven't been ported yet. I compiled it, and here are my
14 use flags:
15
16 dbus gnome ipv6 java linguas_en linguas_en_US mozdevelop
17 startup-notification xulrunner
18 --
19 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list