From: "Johnson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] what is calling perl all the time?
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:06:10
1 Take a look at your cron jobs.
4 -----Original Message-----
5 From: krgn [mailto:k.gebbert@×××××.com]
6 Sent: Wed 5/31/2006 10:22 AM
7 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what is calling perl all the time?
9
10 I don't know, a good start might be checking your rc-scripts, I mean
11 which ones are turned on. switching off the non-mandatory ones might be
12 a start. then, what window-manager are you using? could it, or some
13 related sft be the reason? you should start from as little 'extra'
14 (i.e. wm, daemons..) as possible and go to enable things one by one.
15
16 greets,
17
18 KArsten