From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beagle vs. Panda vs. Raspberry on Gentoo
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 01:47:14
1 > > I have a Raspberry Pi, and doing what it was designed to do is
2 > > something it is very good at. It was designed to teach kids how to
3 > > program. It was not designed to play full HD video.
4 >
5 > I'm interested to know whether it would be good as a network appliance.
6 > Specifically, a NAT gateway machine between LAN and the Big Bad World. Of
7 > course it would need a USB network interface.
8 >
9 > Do you have an opinion on this idea?
10
11 I'm sure it would make an excellent network appliance.
12
13 - Grant