From: P Levine <plevine457@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem updating colord
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 22:44:39
1 I've been having a similar problem with colord not finding its sqlite
2 dependency via pkgconfig even though it's there. I haven't filed a bug yet
3 though.
4
5 On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 2:36 PM, <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
6
7 > For the last few times I have done a world update I have beenunable to
8 > update x11-misc/colord because it says it can't find the .pc file. Its
9 > definitely there in /usr/lib64 and I even forced the PKGPATH, but still
10 > no joy. I have done some googling, but I could find nothing of
11 > interest. Anyone else seeing this -- can you tell me what is happening
12 > here?
13 >
14 > Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
15 >
16 > --
17 > Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
18 > How do
19 > you spend it?
20 >
21 > John Covici