From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] *draft* for setting up network bridge with systemd (for qemu/kvm)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:23:09
1 Am 29.01.2013 20:05, schrieb Michael Mol:
2
3 > I'll note that in your version, you're ignoring the exit statuses of
4 > each of those commands. From a correctness standpoint, I prefer
5 > Stefan's version.
6
7 Thanks ;-)
8
9 Also thanks to Canek for the script-version ... I knew that way but
10 wanted to fully take advantage from the step-by-step approach my version
11 gives me.
12
13 When I debugged my way up to the current draft it was helpful to see
14 which line/command failed etc.
15
16 btw I had to add absolute paths to the iptables-commands ...
17
18 -
19
20 Got libvirt(d) and libvirt-guests running as well (useful with QEMU/KVM).
21
22 -
23
24 Right now I am testing service- and socket-files for
25 amanda-backup-client ...
26
27 The issue with using gdm is still unsolved, but doesn't matter that much
28 right now.
29
30 Stefan