From: Alec Ten Harmsel <alec@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd-logind problem
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 22:57:33
1 On 2015-11-24 13:17, covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
2 > I am running systemd-226-r1
3
4 There's your problem ;)
5
6 I'm really kidding.
7
8 > and am having some strange problems with
9 > systemd-logind. It gets into some state where it can take 20 seconds to
10 > login to the box via ssh, if I restart systemd-logind or rather stop and
11 > start -- restart has no effect -- then it works for some unknownperiod,
12 > but then it dies again. Any way to fix more permanently -- I saw some
13 > discussion a while back, but I never saw a resolution.
14 >
15 > Thanks in advance for any ideas.
18 I did not know sshd used systemd-logind; have run any of these commands?:
19
20 journalctl -u systemd-logind
21 systemctl status systemd-logind
22
23 I am not terribly familiar with systemd, but that's the first place I
24 would start. You could also try changing the LogLevel parameter in
25 '/etc/systemd/system.conf'.
26
27 Alec