From: "G. Sebastián Pedersen" <sebasped@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] HP PSC 1410 USB
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 02:26:14
1 > Glad that it helped.
2 >
3 > Yeah the driver reports 1410 as 1400. No issues. All functions work (except
4 > scan button, which is limited to just 1-2 scanners via scanbuttond).
5
6 Okey then, thanks for the clarification.
7
8 > Also, I don't think you need kernel usb printer support if you enabled usb
9 > in cups, in fact I'm wondering how did the ebuild let you build it, because
10 > it had emitted me an error and I had to disable usb printer in the kernel.
11
12 Yes, I try to say exactly that... usb printer disabled in the kernel
13 and cups with usb use... sorry, my english needs improve, I know ;-)
16 > --
17 > Nilesh Govindrajan
18 > http://nileshgr.com
21 Thanks again.